Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Guest Post - Rachel Dove talks about her new release The Flower Shop on Foxley Street.

Today I am so, so excited to have the fabulous Rachel Dove on my blog talking about her latest release The Flower Shop on Foxley Street, which is out now!

I'll let Rachel herself tell you more about it...


Thanks for having me Michelle!

I am delighted that book 2 in the Westfield series, The Flower Shop on Foxley Street is published today, 26th July by HQ Digital. This book is the second in the Westfield series, which began with the competition winning entry The Chic Boutique on Baker Street. I have written 3 books since that one, and had a heck of a time being a full time author!

I signed with HQ Digital, an imprint of Harper Collins, in December 2016 and have been hard at work ever since. I have a standalone romance coming out in September with them too, which I am tight lipped about at present. I am extremely nervous about the September book, as it is very different to my other works, but I do love the story. I feel as though the characters came to me, demanding that their story be told.

The Flower Shop on Foxley Street was a pleasure to write. I love the village of Westfield and all the characters, so writing the book was like chatting to an old friend, and it was amazing bringing Agatha and others to life again.

I really hope you like Lily Rose Baxter, and expect to hear more from Westfield in 2018!




BLURB

A new love could be about to bloom for Lily in this bright, warm women’s fiction title that fans of Holly Hepburn and Cathy Bramley will love.

Lily Rose Baxter loves her little flower shop on Foxley Street and the freedom and independence from her family that it represents.

Lily still can't shake the feeling though, that something is missing from her life, but when mysterious stranger Will Singer comes into her shop looking for the perfect bouquet of roses, all that could be about to change.





AUTHOR BIO


I am a wife, mother of two boys, perpetual student, avid reader and writer of words. I sometimes sleep, always have eye bags and dream of retiring to a big white house in Cornwall, with 2 shaggy dogs, drinking wine on my seafront balcony whilst creating works of romantic fiction. All done with immaculate make up and floaty dresses. 

In the meantime I nearly always remember to brush my hair, seldom have time to look in a mirror and write many, many to-do lists.

My first solo novel, Crossing Life Lines is out now in Kindle and paperback format. Look out for my horror shorts, published through Bayou Brew Publishing: The House of Sugar Blood, August 2013 and Uni Assassin, out now, and my short story, Mallow Girl, out now.

In July 2015, I won the Prima magazine and Mills & Boon Flirty Fiction Competition, with my entry, The Chic Boutique on Baker Street, out now in ebook and paperback. 





You can contact Rachel, and find out more about her and her books, here:- 




And The Flower Shop on Foxley Street is available to download now! Have you got your copy yet...? Just click on the link below...


Thank you so much for stopping by today, Rachel. Wishing you loads of success with The Flower Shop on Foxley Street!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Rachel. :-) Wishing you loads of success with the new book.

      Delete