Thursday, 26 January 2017

⭐COVER REVEAL!⭐ 'Breathe Into Me' - a standalone Hollywood romance, coming soon!


I know I seem to be throwing books out left, right and centre lately, and with 'Willfully Hers' still not out until February 28th I've got another one on the way in late March/early April. But this one is a book I actually started writing two years ago, but, for one reason or another, I kept putting it to one side. However, it's also a book I always wanted to finish, and I don't know why, exactly, but it just felt like the right time to dig it back out and finish it. And that's what I've done. And I just fell in love with this book. I hope a few of you will, too...

'Breathe Into Me' is a standalone romance set against the backdrop of Hollywood, a world that isn't always as glamorous as it may, at first, seem. It's a story of hidden secrets; lies and betrayal. A story of what happens when fiction starts to mirror reality, when real lives being torn apart make great publicity. A story of regret, of dealing with the past, and its consequences. But ultimately, it's a story of love...



'Breathe Into Me' is due for release sometime around late March/early April, but watch this space for pre-order and exact release date details, coming soon. And get ready to live Lukas, Quinn and Aaron's Hollywood love story...

No comments:

Post a Comment