'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- About Me
- My Books
- Excerpt from 'No Matter What'
- Excerpt from 'Illusions of Love'
- Excerpt from 'See You At The Show'
- Excerpt from 'Too Much Trouble in Paradise'
- Excerpt from 'Bon Voyage'
- 'Unbreakable' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Retribution' - Chapter One
- 'Resurrection' - Chapter One
- 'Allure' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Obsession' - Chapter One
- 'Surrender' - Chapter One
- 'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1 - Chapter One
- 'Betrayed' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #2 - Chapter One
- 'Bound' - Soldiers of Darkness #3 - Chapter One
- 'Lawfully His' (The Dirty Business Series Book #1) - Chapter One
- 'Willfully Hers' ( The Dirty Business Series Book #2) - Chapter One
- 'Breathe Into Me' - Chapter One
- 'Protection' (Death Knights MC Book #1) - Chapter One Excerpt
Friday, 7 October 2016
I'm leaving the bikers behind for this new series of books, and turning my attention to the world of law. Well, lawyers, to be exact. Hot, handsome, but emotionally damaged lawyers.
Lawfully His is the first of the Dirty Business novels, with the first couple of books concentrating on legal secretary Lola Burrows, emotionally cold but hot-as-hell lawyer Evan King, and the goings on inside - and outside of - the offices of Cavendish King, one of Manhattan's most prestigious top-tier law firms.
Lawfully His will be released on January 5th, 2017...
Professionally, Lola Burrows' life is looking pretty damn good. A successful legal secretary, she's about to start a new job as P.A. to one of the managing partners at Cavendish King, one of New York's most respected top tier law firms.
Personally, her life is one big hot mess.
She needs a distraction. Something to take her mind off everything that happened. Something to take her mind off him. And although one night stands were never her thing, sometimes they're necessary. Sometimes they work. But one night stands are meant to be just that, aren't they? One night.
So when Lola finds out just who her one night stand really is, the rules suddenly change.
But rules are there to be broken. Right?
Emotionally cold but hot-as-hell.
Any woman he wants, he can have. He just doesn't want them for too long.
She doesn't want love.
He doesn't do commitment.
The perfect combination...?
They both have their demons.
They both have a past.
They both think they can handle something they can't handle at all.
And Evan King, he doesn't lose.
He's never lost.
He's not about to start now...