Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Meet the character: Izzi Michaels - 'Broken', Soldiers of Darkness #1


Wrong place, wrong time. We’re all familiar with that old adage. But when it happens – when you actually are in the wrong place, at the wrong time, the consequences can be devastating. Heartbreaking. Life-changing.
I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
It was the day my world changed forever.
And nobody paid the price.

I'm about to change that…


"I’m really not sure who I am anymore. And the fact there are times when I cease to care is utterly terrifying."  Izzi Michaels - 'Broken'

A once ordinary, happy young woman enjoying her life and looking forward to her wedding, one terrifying night changes everything in Izzi Michaels' world. It changes her. She becomes cold. Detached. That night turned her into a person the old Izzi wouldn't recognise - a person who is willing to do anything it takes to avenge the horrifying act that tore her world apart. Anything...

And when she turns up in Mack Slayer's town, seeking revenge and determined her life can't move on until she's sought it, Mack knows she's trouble; a beautiful, dangerous kind of trouble he can do without. But she's also the kind of trouble he can't ignore, even if she could be putting him and his MC in danger.
So when she asks for his help, that's exactly what he gives her, but in doing so, both Izzi and Mack get way more than either of them could have bargained for...

"… right now I don’t fucking care. I’m not sure I ever will. I ceased caring that night. They did that to me. They ruined me. Payback, that’s all this is." Izzi Michaels - 'Broken'



'Broken' is available to download now! Or you can read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

*Please be aware that Broken contains very strong language, graphic sex and adult themes and will therefore not be suitable for everyone.*

Amazon.de


Check out the first chapter of 'Broken' HERE.

And listen to the Soldiers of Darkness Playlist HERE on Spotify





No comments:

Post a Comment