Tuesday, 22 March 2016

The Soldiers of Darkness playlist - the music behind my new MC romance series...


I think most people know by now that almost all of my books have a playlist - a collection of songs that both inspire and work alongside the stories I write. And my latest, soon-to-be-released novel is no exception. 

'Broken' is book #1 in the Soldiers of Darkness MC Romance series. And I've put together a playlist of music to accompany the entire Soldiers of Darkness series over on Spotify, but you can check out a few of those tracks right here...


37 Stitches - Drowning Pool




Do I - Emphatic




Born This Way - Thousand Foot Krutch




Blood On Your Hands - Philip Sayce




Life After You - Daughtry




Bring Me To Life - Evanescence





The entire Soldiers of Darkness playlist is available to listen to HERE over on Spotify.




And the first book in the Soldiers of Darkness series - 'Broken' - is released April 12th, but it's available to pre-order right now on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment