'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- About Me
- My Books
- Excerpt from 'No Matter What'
- Excerpt from 'Illusions of Love'
- Excerpt from 'See You At The Show'
- Excerpt from 'Too Much Trouble in Paradise'
- Excerpt from 'Bon Voyage'
- 'Unbreakable' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Retribution' - Chapter One
- 'Resurrection' - Chapter One
- 'Allure' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Obsession' - Chapter One
- 'Surrender' - Chapter One
- 'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1 - Chapter One
- 'Betrayed' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #2 - Chapter One
- 'Bound' - Soldiers of Darkness #3 - Chapter One
- 'Lawfully His' (The Dirty Business Series Book #1) - Chapter One
- 'Willfully Hers' ( The Dirty Business Series Book #2) - Chapter One
- 'Breathe Into Me' - Chapter One
- 'Protection' (Death Knights MC Book #1) - Chapter One Excerpt
Monday, 2 November 2015
Music, Matt Bomer, and a brand new synopsis... 'Allure' release day is almost here!
With just one more day to go until Allure - book #1 in The Forbidden Series - hits those virtual bookshelves, I thought I'd just do one more little pre-release post.
So, with less than 24 hours to go before release day is here, why not check out the brand new synopsis for the book (so new that I can't even officially change it on Amazon until the book has been released tomorrow!), see once again who inspired the character of Neal Cannon in my new burning HOT trilogy, and maybe even listen to a few of the songs that are helping me write these books...
Neal Cannon is a wealthy, enigmatic Manhattan art dealer. Highly successful and heartbreakingly handsome he’s a man who could have any woman he wants. But he doesn’t do relationships. He doesn’t want commitment, of any kind. Instead, he seeks the no-strings-attached company of high-class escorts – faceless women, emotionless sex.
But the one rule Neal Cannon has given himself is that he never uses the same escort twice. And for over six years he’s played by his own self-enforced rule.
Until he books Kira Blu…
Kira has played the escort game for over ten years. She knows the world and the men who frequent it inside out. She plays the game, and she plays it well. She’s beautiful, popular, and in total control of the life she’s created for herself.
Until Neal Cannon walks into it…
Kira Blu has never stayed the night with a client.
Neal Cannon has never wanted to see the same escort twice.
But one night is all it takes, to change everything…
One night is all it takes to force both Neal and Kira to confront the things that have turned them into the people they’ve become – things they’ve refused to face up to for a long time.
There’s a reason why he became cold and closed off to any emotion.
There’s a reason why she became a woman who’s paid to fulfil men’s fantasies.
Neal Cannon and Kira Blu – two damaged people struggling to come to terms with pasts they’ve tried to forget, and a future they’re scared to think about…
The man who inspired Neal Cannon...
When me and my husband were talking about the concept of Allure, we were actually watching an episode of White Collar, and all I remember is glancing up at the TV, looking at the beautiful Matt Bomer, and Neal Cannon was born! The piercing blue eyes, a heartbreakingly handsome face... how could that not inspire? So, yeah, Matt Bomer is my muse for the character of Neal Cannon in The Forbidden Series.
The music behind the trilogy...
I've created a special playlist of music to go with The Forbidden Series, and that playlist can be found HERE on Spotify.
Allure - book #1 in The Forbidden Series - is released tomorrow, November 3rd, and it's available to pre-order right now on Amazon! It'll also be FREE to read with Kindle Unlimited