Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Changes, updates, brand new projects, and another 'Resurrection' teaser!


Today I completed those all-important finishing touches to Resurrection, book #3 in The Lone Riders MC Series. It's been edited, polished, and read through more times than I care to remember, and all that remains now is to upload this final, finished version to Amazon and then sit back and wait until the official release date of July 28th. 

Want another teaser from the book? Here you go...




Now, I think I may have mentioned once or twice that there are more books planned in this series. I'd even hoped to get book #4 out before the end of the year, but this is where things have changed slightly. I did a lot of thinking as I wrote Resurrection, and as the story progressed, and things in my own personal writing life seemed to change, I came to a decision. For now, the Lone Riders are taking a rest. There are no loose ends in Resurrection. No cliff-hangers. There are threads and characters in there that I can take and build future stories around, and that might happen. At some point. I did have storylines and plots already planned out for at least another two books, but for now, Resurrection will be the last adventure I'll be taking those biker boys on, for a little while, anyway. Because I'm beginning something else. Something new. Another MC Romance? Yes. But this one is going to be VERY different to the Lone Riders books. I'm taking some risks, trying something new, and seeing what happens. I just know that I'm excited to get going on this new project. And I'm excited for the release of Resurrection, because I LOVED writing those books. They kicked off my passion for MC books, for the escape and excitement writing (and reading!) these kind of stories can provide. So, yeah, I'm really excited to see what people think of Resurrection

Anyway, for now I'm currently in the process of naming a brand new fictional MC for this next set of books, and getting to know some brand new characters. Another ride is about to begin...

And don't forget, Resurrection is available to download right now over on Amazon!


Amazon.com.au / Amazon.de / Amazon.it


And if you want to check out the first chapter, you can do so right HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment