Thursday, 2 April 2015

I've now got a website!




After wondering whether I'd be able to do it or not, I bit the bullet and decided to have a go at creating my own author website - and I've done it! I mean, it's nothing earth shattering, but it's all my own work, and it's not half bad, even if I do say so myself. 

It'll go and-in-hand with my blog here to keep you up-to-date with everything that's going on in my writing world - you'll be able to link straight to this blog via the website - and it might even be the place to go for the odd exclusive, too... There's already something up in the News section that some of you might be interested in...

Anyway, if you want to check out my brand new website, just click HERE, or click in the box on the top of the left hand column, and take a little look around...


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous website, Michelle? Am I the first to post? (She says with excitement!!) p.s did you do this all by yourself? If you did it's AMAZING!!! Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete