'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- About Me
- My Books
- Excerpt from 'No Matter What'
- Excerpt from 'Illusions of Love'
- Excerpt from 'See You At The Show'
- Excerpt from 'Too Much Trouble in Paradise'
- Excerpt from 'Bon Voyage'
- 'Unbreakable' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Retribution' - Chapter One
- 'Resurrection' - Chapter One
- 'Allure' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Obsession' - Chapter One
- 'Surrender' - Chapter One
- 'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1 - Chapter One
- 'Betrayed' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #2 - Chapter One
- 'Bound' - Soldiers of Darkness #3 - Chapter One
- 'Lawfully His' (The Dirty Business Series Book #1) - Chapter One
- 'Willfully Hers' ( The Dirty Business Series Book #2) - Chapter One
- 'Breathe Into Me' - Chapter One
- 'Protection' (Death Knights MC Book #1) - Chapter One Excerpt
Thursday, 19 March 2015
It's release day for 'Cocktails in Chelsea' by Nikki Moore!
Released 19th March 2015
#LoveLondon Series; eBook 4 (Short Story)
by Nikki Moore
Read this exciting romance series set in London, which has attracted four and five star reviews and been in the Top 100 Short Story and
Holiday charts on Amazon and
Nathan Black is on a mission to prove himself. His family may be upper class and his cousin Matt might be a famous music producer, but he’s going to make it on his own. So as soon as he has enough money set aside, he’s quitting his bar-tending job on the King’s Road and opening up his own cocktail bar. He hasn’t got time for love, and definitely not with the spoilt Chelsea Princesses who flirt with him shamelessly every night. But is there something a bit different about the pretty blonde who’s just walked in?
Bournemouth girl Sofia Gold is reluctantly visiting old childhood friends in
for Easter weekend. Keenly aware she’s not part of their glamorous world, she’s
more comfortable riding a surfboard than wearing designer dresses and towering
heels… although she’s always had a soft spot for cocktails. London
It’s never really bothered Sofia that she’s ‘one of the boys,’ and that her romantic experiences have been amazingly unspectacular, so when she meets gorgeous Nathan, why does she find herself faking an accent and pretending to be a London socialite? It can’t be anything to do with impressing him, can it? After all, she’s only in the capital for a few days…
But one impulsive kiss later, they both find themselves wishing for things they didn’t know they wanted.
– will love blossom? Chelsea
Advance review, ‘A fun, short read, 4 stars,’ Kim, Goodreads via Netgalley.
Get it from only 49p!
Amazon - http://amzn.to/1Fk51GH
Kobo - http://bit.ly/1G6fzsZ
Google Play - http://bit.ly/1zzQ9ir
iTunes books - http://apple.co/1zUxgr5
Praise for the #LoveLondon series...
Valentine’s on Primrose Hill
‘Uplifting and at the same time thought provoking too. I guarantee you'll be hitting that button on Amazon to order the fourth book in the #LoveLondon series as soon as you've finished this one.’ Dawn, Crooks on Books
New Year at The Ritz
‘A sweet and flirty short story, I really enjoyed it. I can’t wait to see what Nikki comes up with for the next book in the series.’ Simona Elena, Sky’s Book Corner.
‘A warm hearted winter tale that had me engaged from the very beginning. I genuinely cannot wait to read the rest’ LJ Bentley, Amazon
‘Sexy, fun and everything you need in one neat, gorgeous package. This is a winner for me.’ Chicks That Read.