Monday, 20 October 2014

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Episode 6 - Halfway through already...?


* The usual spoiler alert applies... *


Can't believe this final ride is almost halfway through now. It's going by way too fast for my liking, but it's building, that's for sure. Into what, I'm not even going to hazard a guess because I still think Kurt Sutter's a genius and he's probably got something up his sleeve we couldn't possibly anticipate, and even though I can't wait to find out how this all ends, I don't really want it to end at all.

Anyway, episode 6 of this final season... Here are my thoughts...


* Gemma walking 12 miles in spike heels... Kudos to the Biker Queen for this one. I can barely make it round Sainsbury's in mine...

* Tig, being Tig. Again... 



"...we could have left the bodies on the floor. They'd still come back." *Awkward silence* "Too soon?"  ... When talking about customers being reluctant to come back to Diosa's. Classic Tig...

* Juice and Nero meeting in the cupboard... awkward situation, not...

* Nero, when that penny finally started to drop...


Think that just about says it all, really... should make things interesting...

* That conversation between Wendy and Bobby - what the frig was that all about???

* Chibs telling Jarry she should be thanking him for the sex. Well, it doesn't hurt to be polite, does it...?

* Juice, breaking my heart, still... 

Chibs and Juice... once brothers, but now what?
And to see him with Chibs now just breaks my heart even more, remembering how they used to be...

* That ending! What the hell is going to happen now? I actually found those last shots quite chilling, as they led Juice out...

What's going to become of him? My hubby reckons it's the end for him, this is it, it's over. I'm hoping otherwise. For once my pessimism is taking a holiday... 


The final ride continues... But I'm really, really not ready for it to end... I tell you, it's Breaking Bad all over again... 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment