Monday, 13 October 2014

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Episode 5 - My View...


*Major Spoiler Alert - You have been warned...*


Yeah. Episode 5... The thing is, I was kind of thrown in the first few minutes of this episode by... well... see below... everything after that was a bit of a blur... Anyway - here's what I can remember...


* A half-naked Chibs... 

Can we have a warning next time, please? I spat out perfectly good vodka... I mean, I'm almost immune to a half-naked Jax, but Chibs? And I love the guy, I do, but I really wasn't expecting that...



*Chibs kissing Jarry.  Although, to be fair, I'm almost sure it was the other way around. But I was still reeling from the above so I can't really be sure about anything, to be honest... 


* Jax getting more and more angry as each episode passes...

Just loving that moody face. Loving it...




* Poor Unser getting the crap end of the deal - again... I'd have made Juice clean up his own mess. Sorry, like, but it's quite evident he knows his way around a bottle of bleach. I know Gemma was desperate to get him away from that motel, but come on. I tell you, Unser has the patience of a saint. I'd have thrown the towel in by now.


* Tig, and the flute... I love Tig. Just saying...


* Gemma trying, and failing, to take Juice into the middle of nowhere to kill him. Which would make her life a lot easier, I'm sure, but I'm not ready for Juice to go just yet. And I really want to see Jax's reaction when he finds out who it was who actually killed Tara... please let him find out. I'll be more than a little disappointed if he never does...  


* Jax giving Lin permission to kill both him and Chibs if he was lying... Oh yeah? Did you ask Chibs if he was okay with that first, Jax? Did you? Hmm? 


Like I said before, most of that episode was a blur to me, and a re-watch is probably a wise idea, because I can't actually remember what happened at the end, and I only watched it two nights ago! But since then I've also been binge-watching '24' so my brain's completely frazzled... However, this final season of Sons of Anarchy is certainly proving to be, in my opinion, fast paced, full of surprises, (a half-naked Chibs being one of them...), and it still looks set to be one hell of a bloodbath! Good. I'm just in the mood for that kind of TV. There're no Downton Abbey viewers in this house, believe me... ;-)

Right. I've got a book to write, so I'm getting back to it. Just need to shift that image of Chibs in a bath towel from my mind first...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment