Monday, 6 October 2014

Sons of Anarchy Season 7, episode 4 - My view... and it's all kicking off...


*Spoiler Alert! Just making sure you know...*


Bit late with this, but I did only watch it a couple of nights ago. And, well, what can I say? That was an exhausting experience, to say the least. My highlights? Here we go...

* The return of Venus Van Dam! 

How can you not love Venus? I adore Walton Goggins at the best of times, but I just love him in Sons of Anarchy. And I can't help smiling whenever Venus calls Tig Alex. How sweet is that? However, despite the amused looks on the faces of the other Sons, are they really going to be able to live with Tig and Venus' rather different kind of relationship? I really hope so. I tell you, when they kissed, I nearly cried... But I nearly cried more when...

* ... Chibs threw himself on top of Sheriff Jarry after a grenade was thrown into Scoops. But only because I wish he'd throw himself on top of me like that... anyway, moving on...


* Juice, becoming increasingly unstable. And he's still breaking my heart. Yeah. That's never gonna change...

* Gemma talking to dead Tara. Why is that? She's done it a couple of times now, my husband keeps asking why, and I have no idea. But, like Courtney Love pointed out, maybe grandma's just crazy... 

* Shoot-out at Diosa. Didn't see that coming, I have to say. I kind of knew something was going to happen at the end of this episode, because it was virtually impossible to avoid all spoilers for nigh on three days, but I really didn't expect that. I found it all quite shocking, which is more than can be said for Jax's reaction. He seemed disturbingly calm as he took in the slaughter, with his reaction to a dead and bloody Colette even more disturbing. Mind you, I'm not particularly fussed to see the back of her myself...

* And finally... Yeah. What's going on with that Sheriff and Chibs? Where's that heading, huh? Okay, it's probably quite obvious where it's heading, but it just seems to have come out of nowhere for me. I mean, I love Chibs, and out of all of them I think he deserves to find love and happiness and all that kind of stuff but, really, where has this come from? And no, I'm not just uncomfortable with this relationship because of my huge obsession with I like Chibs. 

Chibs. I like Chibs. Have I ever mentioned that...?

I just can't help thinking there's more to it than meets the eye. Or maybe I'm reading way too much into it. My husband (the one I'm banning from watching any more Sons of Anarchy due to his constant whinging about Gemma and jokes about Juice... the latter of which could lead to divorce if he's not careful...) thinks Chibs could turn against the club, but... no! Surely not! I mean... why???? It's all giving me a headache now, actually. Is it time for episode 5 yet...?

Oh, before I go, as we're on the subject of bikers and MCs, even romance, what with all that about to happen with Chibs and Sheriff Jarry (if she calls him Scotty one more time...) I should probably mention - seeing as this is my blog and everything - that I have a brand new book out today. A gritty, Sons of Anarchy-inspired biker romance - Revolution, Book #1 in The Lone Riders MC Series. So, if you fancy your romance a little bit more on the edgy side of things, it's available to download right now from amazon! You can even check out the first two chapters - for FREE - right HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment