Monday, 7 July 2014

The Striker Series is back in the news!

That actually makes it sound a bit more important than it really is, but a little article about me and my sexy Striker Series of books did make it into one of the biggest local (north east) Sunday newspapers yesterday - The Sunday Sun - and I just thought I'd share it here on my blog, because I am just a little bit proud of myself. If you'd have told me this time last year that next summer I'd be in the papers and about to go on the radio to promote these sexy soccer romances of mine I'd have said "no chance"! Because I'm SO shy when it comes to this kind of thing. But I'm learning to push that aside now, and I'm actually starting to enjoy it!


Anyway, my books have made the local papers, next stop - BBC Tees next Wednesday! Am I nervous about that? You bet I am! But if there's one thing I love talking about, it's my books. So I'm both nervous and excited. It'll be another new experience for me, but one I'm determined to make the most of...



Striker - book 1 in the Striker Series - is already available to download from the following online stores:


Paperback version will be available from August 14th and can be pre-ordered HERE

Extra Time, book #2 in the trilogy, is released on July 10th.  

Final Score is due for release in August.




 

 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found your media connections Michelle. :-) Lots of success with the new book. I have my copy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-) And I hope you enjoy 'Extra Time' - I certainly enjoyed writing it!! x

      Delete