Wednesday, 25 June 2014

The 'Striker Series' playlist is now up on Spotify!


More than anything, I need music to help me write. Music inspires me, excites me; music provides that all important soundtrack I need when I'm working on a book. And when it came to my Striker Series of novels, music became even more important. 

There were songs that helped me move the story forward; songs that became very special as they became associated with certain characters and storylines. There are songs I listened to when writing these books - especially during the writing of the last book in the trilogy - that actually made me cry, they became that much a part of the characters and their story.

So I decided to put all those songs into a playlist as a permanent reminder of the music that helped me shape three books I'm extremely proud of.

And you can now check out the 'Striker Series' playlist over on Spotify, and listen to the songs behind these sexy soccer bonkbusters...




Striker  - book #1 in the Striker Series - is available to download right now! 



Amazon UK | Amazon.com  | Kobo  | Barnes & Noble  | Sainsbury’s | Google Play



Extra Time - book #2 in the series - will be released on July 10th.

Final Score - book #3 in the series - will be released on August 7th.

Both are available to pre-order right now!  



No comments:

Post a Comment