Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Cover reveal! My sexy soccer trilogy gets a makeover...


The wait is finally over! All three covers for my sexy soccer trilogy have now been revealed, and all that remains now is to start the countdown to the release days! 

I am completely in love with these covers for Striker, Extra Time and Final Score - I think my publishers, HarperImpulse, have done an incredible job of getting the style and feel of the books across, and I really couldn't be more thrilled with what they've done. For them to have signed these books, to have given me an opportunity to get them out there to a wider audience... it's my dream come true. And I'm not sure I can ever really convey just how much it means to me, to see these books of mine sporting these amazing covers... aren't they just fabulous?




And I now also have release dates for all three of these books - Striker will be released on June 5th, a week before the World Cup kicks off, Extra Time a month later on July 3rd, and Final Score will be out on August 7th

Both Striker and Extra Time are available to pre-order now, and as soon as Final Score is available to pre-order I'll let you know. 

It looks like it could be one very busy summer ahead for me. And I can't wait!



This summer, it’s time to play dirty…

Amber Sullivan is an ambitious, beautiful and feisty Sports reporter for a local TV news programme. With an ex-professional soccer player for a father, she’s grown up in and around the world of premiership football, and boy does she know better than to get mixed up with the men who play the game. As rich and charming as they are, Amber has a strict no player rule.

One of the biggest names in football, Ryan Fisher is young, hot, and talented.  He has it all – looks, fame, money; not to mention women falling at his over-insured feet and a lifestyle he’s in no hurry to give up.

At the centre of a multi-million-pound transfer deal back to his home club, Ryan’s a big scoop for a local sports journalist and Amber can’t afford to miss this career-making opportunity – even if that means having to interview the cocky sports star.
But once the tape starts rolling it’s clear Ryan’s got more than just an exclusive on his mind… and he’s used to getting exactly what he wants.

Delving into the lives of those who live and work within the so-called Beautiful Game, ‘Striker’ is a story of sex, secrets and the true cost of fame.
 
Footballer’s Wives meets Jackie Collins in this sizzling scorcher of a summer read!


Striker is available to pre-order HERE.

Extra Time is available to pre-order HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment