'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- About Me
- My Books
- Excerpt from 'No Matter What'
- Excerpt from 'Illusions of Love'
- Excerpt from 'See You At The Show'
- Excerpt from 'Too Much Trouble in Paradise'
- Excerpt from 'Bon Voyage'
- 'Unbreakable' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Revolution' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Retribution' - Chapter One
- 'Resurrection' - Chapter One
- 'Allure' - Chapters One and Two
- 'Obsession' - Chapter One
- 'Surrender' - Chapter One
- 'Broken' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #1 - Chapter One
- 'Betrayed' - Soldiers of Darkness Book #2 - Chapter One
- 'Bound' - Soldiers of Darkness #3 - Chapter One
- 'Lawfully His' (The Dirty Business Series Book #1) - Chapter One
- 'Willfully Hers' ( The Dirty Business Series Book #2) - Chapter One
- 'Breathe Into Me' - Chapter One
- 'Protection' (Death Knights MC Book #1) - Chapter One Excerpt
Friday, 14 February 2014
Fantasy Cast Friday - Crazy for You by Emma Heatherington
It's that time of the week again when we authors indulge ourselves in a little bit of fantasy as we pick our dream cast lists; the actors we'd like to see play those all-important main characters in the (at the minute, anyway) hypothetical movies/TV dramas of our books. And this week it's the turn of Emma Heatherington to choose her fantasy cast for her brand new release Crazy for You!
Over to you, Emma...
What would you do for a second chance at first love?
Daisy is blonde, gentle and sensitive and she carries a lot of baggage from her past and wears her heart on her sleeve. My ideal Daisy would be Clare Bowen.who plays Scarlett in the TV series Nashville. I just love her sweet voice and gorgeous white blonde hair!
Jonathan is the love of Daisy’s life, her childhood sweetheart and the boy next door who she never has forgotten. He is tall and goodlooking, so I picture him as Jamie Dornan, the gorgeous lead in TV series The Fall and soon to be the big screen version of Christian Grey
Daisy’s gay best friend Eddie is just back from San Francisco and is tanned, toned and full of fun. My fantasy actor for Eddie would be Jude Law (hotness all around in this cast lol!)
The ultimate dark and handsome Irish man - has to be Colin Farrell. Christian makes all the girls swoon with his natural charm and bad boy reputation.
Cameron Diaz, think My Best Friend’s Wedding – sickly sweet but Shannon has a nasty streak and a few tricks up her sleeve.
Lorna is a tad eccentric and is great fun. I picture a young Toni Colette in this role with her quirky ways and sense of humour and a dirty laugh!
Travel Blog – www.pecnboshtravel.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook – emmaheatheringtonwriter
Twitter - @emmalou13
Emma, thank you so much for an absolutely fabulous fantasy cast! Anything with Colin Farrell in it is a winner for me!! ;)
Wishing you so much success with Crazy for You!
And Crazy for You is available to download NOW!