Monday, 9 December 2013

Cover Reveal - The First Christmas Without You

By me! Yes, it's finally out there, the absolutely GORGEOUS cover for my first book published through Harper Impulse, The First Christmas Without You.


For anyone who isn't already aware, this book is a re-edited and newly-titled Christmas Without Icing, a book I self-published this time last year. But, when I heard Harper Impulse were looking for Christmas-themed stories for their Winter Wonderland competition, I decided to submit the book, and see what happened. And it actually became one of the three eventual winners of that competition!

I absolutely loved writing this book, and I hope that people will love reading it, too...

*

A story of love and hope at Christmas, The First Christmas Without You is an emotional and poignant novella.

Young widow Jessie Collins has always wanted to visit Lapland. But this Christmas, more than any other, it’s the place she feels she really needs to be.

It’s time for Jessie to come to terms with a future she didn’t expect, but one she really needs to start living.

*


The First Christmas Without You is released on December 19th, but you can pre-order your copy HERE on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment