Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Amanda Egan launches new Christmas novella - Cinderella's Buttons!

Today sees the launch of the brilliant Amanda Egan's latest book - Cinderella's Buttons. It's a Christmas-themed novella - as you can tell from that fabulous cover - and I really can't wait to read this one! Come and find out a little bit more about it...



‘The Tideswell Players’ are all set for their debut amateur dramatics production and it’s going to wake up their sleepy little village.
 

Will Gemma realise that not all men are pigs?
 

Can Fliss put her heart on defrost?
 

When will Cheryl learn to be less of a Wannabe?
 

Who will love Ramsey, the only gay in the village?
 

What does it all hold for Martin?
 

And will Theo stop being ‘too nice’?
 

Join them as they discover that the scene may be set and the script written, but anything can happen when the magic of the theatre casts its spell.


*


You can get your copy of Cinderella's Buttons HERE on Amazon.

And it's also available in paperback HERE at Lulu.com.


Wishing you loads of luck with the release of this book, Amanda. I've just bought my copy, and I really can't wait to read it! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this, Michelle. A lovely surprise on a day I was feeling particularly down in the dumps. A true friend :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to do my bit to help you launch this fabulous book, Amanda. :) I know you've had a lot to deal with lately, and I really wanted you to know I'm here and ready to help whenever you need me. I wish you every success with Cinderella's Buttons, and I'm sure it's going to be a massive hit as the festive season descends. I'm itching to start reading it, but am waiting until I've done my quota of writing for the day!! ;)

      We started this crazy writing journey together, and I want to make sure it stays as successful as possible for the both of us. Love you!!! *Hugs* xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww, brought a tear to my eye. Love you too :) x

    ReplyDelete