Thursday, 21 June 2012

Illusions of Love - We have a cover!

The story continues for India, Kenny, Charley etc.. in this follow-up book


So, as I crack on with the final read-through of my new novel, 'Illusions of Love', sorting out the usual formatting problems on the Kindle (which have, thankfully, been few and far between - so far!) I can now reveal that we have a cover for the book!  And I hope this cover will let people know that this is very much a follow-up book to my debut novel, the epic Hollywood romance, 'No Matter What'

I've tried to make the covers similar, tried to tie them together in some way to keep the continuity, and I hope I've succeeded.

Where the story all began...
Right then, this was just a brief post to let everyone have a peek at the cover, but now I'd better get back to that read-through if I want this book out by the end of next week, as originally planned.


So, if you're looking forward to more sexy escapism (and it does get quite sexy at times!), more Hollywood glamour, and more twists and turns in the lives of these characters, just hang on a few more days and you can find out just what happens next for India, Charley, Kenny and the rest of the guys from 'No Matter What'.

Okay.  Back to work then! :-) Oh, and remember, if you haven't yet read 'No Matter What', and you think you might like to before giving 'Illusions of Love' a go, it's available to download from Amazon so, check it out and see what you think. :-) 

You can also read excerpts from both 'No Matter What' and 'Illusions of Love' here - No Matter What - Chapters 1-4, No Matter What - excerpt and Illusions of Love - a small excerpt.

You can also check out the "book blurb" for 'Illusions of Love' here in this blog post - Illusions of Love - the "book blurb".

Right... head down and let's get on with this final read-through... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment