Thursday, 22 March 2012

Want to know what my new book's going to be called?

Yes!  That headache has finally been thwarted.  It's gone, solved, done!  I've now got a title for my new, 4th novel!  Actually, before I go any further, I have to credit my husband with this one because whilst I concentrated on the writing of the book, he spent many an hour trying to think of a title, and I think he finally came up with one that works.

So, with a cover also being sorted as we speak, and the first draft all but finished, I figured it was probably about time to unveil the title (although I may be building this up just a bit too much - it's not that exciting really, is it?)

A story that takes place over the course of a two-week cruise around the Mediterranean, it's a comedy romance, a light-hearted read, and one that I hope people will enjoy.  I know I enjoyed writing it.

'Bon Voyage' is set aboard one of these.

Anyway, here goes... the title and a little bit of blurb...


Aimee's going on a two-week cruise - and so are her favourite Boy Band...

'Bon Voyage!'


And that's all I'm going to say about it at the minute, (except to say that Bon Voyage isn't just the title of the book, it's also the name of the boy band that feature in the story) but watch this space for more details, more hints about the story itself, and the unveiling of the cover.

Okay.  I guess I'd better get back to tying up the loose ends in this first draft before the editing process begins and the real funs starts! 

'Bon Voyage' - a comedy romance for Kindle - coming soon!


Oh, and If you'd like to read the first few pages of this new book of mine, (first draft, remember. Still open to editing changes) then check out this blog post - new book - sample excerpt.



No comments:

Post a Comment